Hi all,

I have a filter defined in smtpd.conf which looks like the following:

filter rejects phase data match mail-from <rejectaddress> \
disconnect "550 Policy enforcement."

The referenced table contains a list of addresses in the following
formats:

@dailynuisance.tld
bigmarketing.tld
@weneverunsubsribeanyone.tld

First of all, are these valid formats for the filter?

Secondly, this filter seems to be working well but I don't see any other
information in the logs except the 550 and whatever rejection message
I've used.

I chose the data phase as I previously had a similar filter which acted
earlier on in the SMTP transaction but which didn't seem reject all
required addresses. I've since stupidly deleted this filter so I cannot
be more precise.

So to summarise, how can I see more information from my current filter
and am I using the correct syntax in the first place for the referenced
table?

Thanks for your time.

Pete.