On 2023/06/18 14:09:52 +0200, Petr <i...@admin.jevklidu.cz> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I am trying new OpenSMTPD 7.3.0p0 on FreeBSD 13.2. I have it compiled
> with LibreSSL 3.7.3. When mail is send from this server or is received
> from outside, smtpd crashes.
>
> What could be wrong please?
>
> Here is trace output while processing incomming mail:
>
> # /usr/local/sbin/smtpd -d -T all -f /usr/local/etc/mail/smtpd.conf
[...]
> imsg: lka <- dispatcher: IMSG_??? (139) (len=42)

If I'm counting right, IMSG #139 is IMSG_REPORT_SMTP_FILTER_RESPONSE
(which was forgotten in the big switch in imsg_to_str...)

Can you please share you configuration and the version of the filters
you're using?

it also would be great if you could manage to extract a stacktrace
from the crash.  To do so, please build with debug symbols enabled
(make `WITH_DEBUG=yes' if you're building from the FreeBSD port tree,
something like ./configure CFLAGS='-O0 -g3' otherwise)

Thank you!