I used mutt for accessing mail. I still am unable to send mail using my server.
I can receive mails.

I also completed the whitelist. How can I do this?

I want to allow access only upto 25MB attachments from whitelisted emails and
allow only 1email (only text based) per day from non-whitelisted emails. How do
I do that?

How do I limit overall size of mailbox and auto-delete old mails?
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://humaaraartha.in

1 Sept 2023, 14:04 by tphil...@potion-studios.com: