Port 25 outgoing is blocked. You were correct. I swotched to port 465 with
config

action "relay" relay host smtps://mydomain.com

Such is the error message:
Again there is "Network error on destination MXs"

mta connecting address=smtps://{ipv4}:465 host={xyz}
mta error reason=IO Error: Connection refused
smtp-out: Disabling route [] <-> {ipv4} for 15s
smtp-out: No valid route for
[connector:[]->[relay:mydomain.com,port=465,smtps,mx],0x0]

DNS

mydomain.com     MX       10 mydomain.com
Port 465 is perfectly open from ISP.
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://humaaraartha.in