In today's times of mature NLP, you will not be able to differentiate human
mail from bot mail or spam. Only in person verification is trustworthy.
No. Are you saying that only people who control the network should send mails?
Well DNS exactly is for that. If you find I send spams, you can easily easily
block mails from my domain humaaraartha.in but it is not wise nor ethical to by
default not allow people to mail.

That issue lies because hardware is not mapped to people. There is no
technological solution for trust hopping between machines. ssh should be
discouraged and each machine, denoted by single IP address should be mapped to
a human. So humaaraartha.in is run by Sagar Acharya.

My configuration of whitelisting does exactly that. In today's world where each
grain can potentially have an IPv6, I accept requests only from whitelist or at
the very least accept from everyone and prioritize the whitelist.

Well, what action should be implemented for sending emails. I don't get a
sending action. I have changed conf to

action "send" relay helo humaaraartha.inmatch from any for any action "send"
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://humaaraartha.in

7 Sept 2023, 14:53 by archa...@activis.me: