September 7, 2023 11:44 AM, "Sagar Acharya" <sagaracha...@tutanota.com> wrote:

> In today's times of mature NLP, you will not be able to differentiate human
> mail from bot mail or
> spam. Only in person verification is trustworthy.
> No. Are you saying that only people who control the network should send
> mails? Well DNS exactly is
> for that. If you find I send spams, you can easily easily block mails from my
> domain
> humaaraartha.in but it is not wise nor ethical to by default not allow people
> to mail.
>
> That issue lies because hardware is not mapped to people. There is no
> technological solution for
> trust hopping between machines. ssh should be discouraged and each machine,
> denoted by single IP
> address should be mapped to a human. So humaaraartha.in is run by Sagar
> Acharya.
>
> My configuration of whitelisting does exactly that. In today's world where
> each grain can
> potentially have an IPv6, I accept requests only from whitelist or at the
> very least accept from
> everyone and prioritize the whitelist.
>
> Well, what action should be implemented for sending emails. I don't get a
> sending action. I have
> changed conf to
>
> action "send" relay helo humaaraartha.inmatch from any for any action "send"
> Thanking you
> Sagar Acharya
> https://humaaraartha.in

As many people told you, domestic connections are no longer suitable for
sending mail, wether you
like it or not this is the actual state of the SMTP network and will remain
like this because the
big mailer corps control most of the e-mail address space and have decided so.
If you ignore this
then you'll be blocked from most recipients, you decide if it's acceptable for
you.

Then, if you're domestic connection has outgoing port 25 filtered, you can't
work around this and
need a relay host somewhere else that can accept mail on a different port with
unfiltered port 25
for outgoing trafic. You can't just switch to a different port and expect it to
work this shows a
misunderstanding of how networking, internet and SMTP works.

There's nothing that can be changed in your config that will fix this because
the problem isn't a
configuration issue but an issue with understanding both what you're allowed
and trying to do.