Hello,

Am 20.11.2023 um 01:19 schrieb 🌸:
Hello,

I have set up my account on this mailserver to deliver mail to my Maildir. This
works (as demonstrated by being able to subscribe to this list); now I am trying
to set up the required aliases (postmaster, etc).
I set up the aliases to point to my own address, but I am seeing this error when
sending email to the aliases:

56:56 nas mail.info smtpd[27770]: 4b2a3ccfa487433c mda delivery
evpidK7cc012bedeffe6 from=<[my-test-address]@gmail.com>
to=<postmas...@flowerwings.love> rcpt=<postmas...@flowerwings.love>
user=postmaster delay=1h20m40s result=TempFail stat=Error (temporary
failure: "mail.maildir: No such file or directory")

Could someone help me figure out where this error is coming from?

> action "local_mail" maildir "/home/%{rcpt.user}/Maildir/INBOX" alias <aliases>

Try %{user.username} or %{dest.user} instead of %{rcpt.user}.