On 16/4/24 04:45, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
On Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 08:38:51PM +0200, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
On Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 08:29:21AM +0200, aliyu...@tutanota.com wrote:
Hello,

I'm currently trying to install OpenBSD on my laptop, and I'm coming
across a problem. The installation only detects my installation drive
and my other USB flash drive that I use for data storage, but not my
NVMe SSD I want to do an installation on.

SATA settings in your BIOS might be worth a try: if sata mode is
set to RAID it might help to switch to ACPI [ .. ]

Wrong: Not ACPI, but AHCI.

Not sure there's any such animal when the device is NVMe. NVMe directly connects to the PCI Express bus, not to a SATA controller.
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)

I haven't lost my mind...
  ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.