>> could

>> No, because i am not using current!
>
> Ops, sorry, I misread the previous mail.
>
> Well, the cause is that table-passwd dies (since it's the only proc
> table you use.)  Did you do anything to that host recently?  Was it
> just installed?  Something had to happen for it to fail.
>
> Unfortunately at the moment I can't try out on a fresh 7.5 install.

That is a testing VM, i can do whatever you tell me!

I did:

i installed 7.5, then i tested znc; znc did not installed the adminweb
module; irssi said that it has been installed; then i did a reinstallation
to test znc on 7.4; znc had the exact same behaviour that at 7.5! At that
moment i had znc, OpenSmtp, Dovecot; all the pkg_info list.

At that mpment everything was working correctly. Syspatch lost 2 patches,
i saw it yesterday when smtpd failed, that is all.

There is not syspatch.log and just 001 and 003 patches were installed!

Partitions are only a and b.

Please tell me what must i test.