Carnegie Midtown Library(beside C.U. building) on Central in the basement
meeting room.  Starts at 1:00 goes until you leave or we get kicked out
which ever comes first.  Invite friends, council agenda will be discussed in
detail, need volunteers for Monday morning city council preview show with
Jericho from 7:00 until 8:00.

Vince has informed me this hour is getting much more attention in listeners
then any other show on KSGF.  We are starting to have an impact slowly
perhaps more people will start being informed to happenings within the city.

Fred, Nick, and myself have gotten petitions to place our names on the
ballot, we will bring them so if your a registered voter of Springfield you
will have the availability to sign them if you so desire.

tom

--
http://votetom4council.webs.com/

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com/

www.moliberty.org

"lite a fire for a man he'll be warm for a day, lite the man on fire and
he'll be warm the rest of his life".

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

In fact, there is a direct correlation between loyalty to one's spouse and
the "trustworthiness, sincerity, honesty and strength of leadership"
required to lead a nation.
~John Edwards~

"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~
~Pirate's of the Caribbean @ World's End~

Save your property rights
www.mo-cpr.org