I for one will remain with the group whether I win or lose, there is NOTHING
in the city charter that requires us to vacate.  You guys are my strength to
continue to battle council when they are pig headed, which is most of the
time, on spending matters.  A huge priority when I'm sitting on council is
to have our newly hired auditor go through each departments budget and list
every area of spending which is not a core essential city service.  Of
course we'll have to define what a core essential city service is.

tom

--
http://votetom4council.webs.com/

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com/

www.moliberty.org

"lite a fire for a man he'll be warm for a day, lite the man on fire and
he'll be warm the rest of his life".

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

In fact, there is a direct correlation between loyalty to one's spouse and
the "trustworthiness, sincerity, honesty and strength of leadership"
required to lead a nation.
~John Edwards~

"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~
~Pirate's of the Caribbean @ World's End~

Save your property rights
www.mo-cpr.org