At this present time the Missouri Show Me Institute has all my documentation
and is reviewing everything to see if my assertions are correct.  The
Hancock Amendment prohibits local and state municipalities from raising
"tax, license or fees" without the consent of the people unless said "tax,
license or fees" was already being collected at the time the amendment went
into effect.  11/04/80 is when the voters approved the Hancock Amendment and
this coming monday is when the city is going to give itself the permission
to collect these fees for the very first time in city history.

The law should be on my side but I'll wait until our state think tank tells
me for sure.

tom