I don't believe anywhere in the article that the writer used any statistics
that could back up his assumptions as you have referenced below.  It isn't
so much as writing a truthful article or to create a thought provoking piece
of literature, the main objective was to proclaim that a certain portion of
society is racist because the author proclaims it to be so.

--
http://votetom4council.webs.com/

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com/

www.moliberty.org

"lite a fire for a man he'll be warm for a day, lite the man on fire and
he'll be warm the rest of his life".

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)
"You don't pay taxes - they take taxes."
~ Chris Rock~

"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~
~Pirate's of the Caribbean @ World's End~

Save your property rights
www.mo-cpr.org