The onslaught of hatred the LDS Church is receiving is horrific.  The
Catholic Church was also one of the Churches in the coalition called to
battle the Prop 8, but they have not been singled out as much.  So now I
have double cards stacked against me.not only am I racist, but I am also
bigoted because I not only believe in what the LDS Church was backing but am
LDS.  Sigh.emotions run high.

Now Tom IF we could get someone to do Battle with BIG money against HSUS, we
would not even have to worry about the Springfield City Council and Bob
Barker/animal rights/BSL/MSN, etc.  This is an emotional battle also.

For those of you that don't know the above initials:

HSUS = Humane Society of United States (animal rights lobbyists for PeTA
[People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals])

BSL= Breed Specific Legislation

MSN = Mandatory spay and neuter

On a different note: Springfield Concerned Pet Owners now have their own
website and you are invited to visit to learn what is happening with the
Springfield City Council and Pet Laws plus multiple websites to go to find
about this battle that is waging across the US from city councils to county
boards to state doctorates.  Prop 2 in CA was a big one that was lost by
animal welfare.  Another was the Mass Greyhound racing ban passed there.

Our website is: http://www.spcpo.com/home.html

Cathy M

Catren's Shar Pei

Catren's Leather Show Accessories