Larry,

I seem to recall this being done up at Doling Creek last year except there
it was raw sewage that was being cleaned up, I'd be curious to see your
photos.

--
http://votetom4council.webs.com/

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

"lite a fire for a man he'll be warm for a day, lite the man on fire and
he'll be warm the rest of his life".

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

"You don't pay taxes - they take taxes."
~ Chris Rock~

"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~
~Pirate's of the Caribbean @ World's End~

Save your property rights
www.mo-cpr.org