WoW.    Fred.
This letter is so good.
I just wish it could be sent to every house hold in America.
  Can you see that the IRS is the boss biggest problem. And the employees
would have had a much better year last tear. But even a better year next year
without the Government paying for any bail outs.
Your Social Security would fully funded and the Boss would have had
$288 K to have hired the current employees some help.
14 people and their families would have had a better Christmas.
  This boss could be Chief Lin Roe, Greg Burris . ( Government sector )
This letter from the Boos could have been from Me or Tom or the company that
you work for,
The Fairtax would be the answer to this letter. Plus. the 14 emploies would
have received a prebate of about $2,300.00 last year.
   The Fairtax will not stop them from spending but that is a problem that we
could all help fix if we were more free to earn and keep what we earn.
Get Rid Of'em
Larry Fairtax Melton

In a message dated 1/4/2009 9:23:18 AM Central Standard Time,