Cathy.

This stuff that the City is trying to pass off to city people is so
misleading to people that don't know anything about dogs.
I am an Old , Old hunter. Have hunted with dogs all my life. I can take any
dog and make them do what I want them to do if I start with them when they are
one year old it is easier.
I have trained dogs to do some things that even you would not believe.
 Long story/short. I trained coon dogs for years and years every night if it
was not too hot to go out.
I always thought certain dogs were the best and I had my picks of the breeds.
  I was ask to take a Fox terrier coon hunt'en one night and I laughed so da
ng hard I thought I would never stand up straight again.
 My buddy was not thinking it was so funny. A Fox Terrier? I said. I have
blue ticks and red bones and plot hounds that will eat your terrier. Without a
smile. He said Ya wan'ta bet?
Well I stopped laugh'en when I looked into his eyes. He was holding the
meanest dang dog I have ever put on a lead in my life. This terrier could kill
coon so fast I couldn't believe what I was watching. Not only that he dang near
killed my black'en white plot hound.
I got the thing down and looked in its mouth and its Canine Teeth were twice
as long as my dogs. It could rip a stump in two.
Don't judge a dog by it breed.
Larry Dog Breed Melton

In a message dated 1/15/2009 10:12:59 PM Central Standard Time,