No it will not be an issue at all.
You will be free to barter if you want. Today the IRS don't like it because
they can't find a very good way to tax bartering.
I have read H.R 25 many times but that was 7 or 8 years ago.
I gave a copy to Vince and a copy to Matt Blunt and a copy to Roy the stupid
one.
I have since put my copy under my bed and have not looked at it for long time.
I think it has a section about bartering. I remember something about it but.
I am old and tired and can't see very well.
I don't think H.R 25 will ever pass because it will stop too much spending in
the belt Way ( Lobbying ) and it is too good for Americans and the IRS will
hang on for all they can with all of your money to stay in business. They will
not go down with out a big long fight. We don't have that much money to fight
for it.
 Leo Lenbeck and Tom Wright spent 280 million in three of the best
Universities to stuid the idea and they found it to be better then any Bill
ever written
for Americans. You can't get them to spend 25 cents or 30 mintues to read the
thing so what the Heck?
I am just about finished with all of it. Realy don't give a crap how much my
kids have to pay. They got lots of money.

Larry Melton

In a message dated 2/6/2009 5:56:58 PM Central Standard Time,