The President didn't outline anything gave a speech with NO meaning.

tom

--
"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~

http://www.radiofreeliberty.com