Everyone,

Would you please send this to anyone on your email list?

*Nick Ibarra would like everyone to show up to the City Council meeting this
**Monday, March 8th at 6:30**.  The petition that we had passed around to
have signed this past year concerning our 2nd Amendment/ CCW rights is up
for a resolution vote at the meeting.  Right now, there are a couple of
council people fighting against it, and a few on the fence.  We need your
show of support at this meeting.*

* *

Please pass this on to everyone on your email lists!

Thanks,

Matt Canovi

[image: c&a]

Matt & Angie Canovi

Springfield, Mo

417-742-3435

636-675-3777

www.mattcanovi.com

m...@mattcanovi.com**

[image: Radio show gif]

--
This message was sent by Denise Hay (dh...@mchsi.com) from Springfield
912ers <http://www.meetup.com/Springfield-Missouri-912ers/>.

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |
supp...@meetup.com

--
"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are
free." ~Goethe

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~