Dear MITK team,

I am using version 2022.04. For my research I have to measure cross section
areas of veins.

For that I adjust the correct position by using the coupled crosshair rotation
mode (in "axial window"). Thus the green sagittal crosshair is perpendicular to
the vein and shows the greatest diameter in the "sagittal window". With the
"draw a polygon" mode I can measure the cross section area of the vein.

These measurements appear on the left side at "data manager".

The problem is when I close the project and open the file once again, I choose
the "polygon1" on the left side to display it in the "sagittal window". But
when I do this, there is no possibility to zoom in to the polygon. Sometimes
the polygon is not even shown at all.

Furthermore the cross sections in the "axial window" aren't perpendicular but
in an arbitrarily angle to each other.

Are there any options to display the previously measured polygons when I open
the file again like they were displayed when I measured them the first time?

I hope I demonstrated the problem understandable.

I am pleased to hear from you.

Best regards

Patricia