Hello,
I have figured out most things needed. MP4 Source was big help because
it does some things very similar than FFMPEG. Seeking should be mostly
ok (It has to be confirmed but mostly) FFMPEG have come long way in
these years. Biggest problem
currently is reading samples.. I have to work couple things out.
Let's see if i can't get it working next week. What is the right thing
to do? Post a patch (against trunk) or branch a devel tree?

Tuukka Pasanen
Producer Manager
tuukka.pasa...@ilmi.fi
+358 40 7303 216