If you do that, I'll be glad to put my cmake knowledge to good use by reviewing
your work.

________________________________
 From: Tuukka Pasanen <pasanen.tuu...@gmail.com>
To: mixxx-devel <mixxx-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Mixxx-devel] Building Mixxx with MinGW on a Linux machine

Hello,
CMake seems to be (What comes out) old fashion Makefile system I that I happens
to like. Real life is allways a superior thread in this kind of a projects.
What are benefits (other than faster building and somehow cleaner configuraion
+ KDE using CMake) in switch?
I could probably do it because it sounds 'fun' task but after I somehow get
FFmpeg/Libav work back to trunk.

Kind regards,
Tuukka