On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 11:07:05 +0200
Daniel Schürmann <daschuer-opwvymzfgylytjvyw6y...@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi Petah,
>
> /mixxx/src/engine/positionscratchcontroller.cpp
> :-)

I like the compact source size and some variable names like m_dPositionDeltaSum
:) Not thrilled about m_bEnableInertia and kExponentialDecay. I now understand
the limitation of position changes because Mixxx's sound engine has to ramp up
on a disruption but an elastic needle would be just as nasty. I'll take your
word those a just for the mouse.

Also I'm usure about Mixxx's strict definition of the word "scratch". In
Traktor it was a sound effect for nondescript/random controller movements, i.e.
the opposite of what a scratch master expects.

Anyway, back to my code which I somehow broke during refactoring...

thx!

-- p