I have started overhauling the wiki. Take a look and feel free to edit.

On the front page, I:
* moved the info about GSoC to its own page,
* moved the links to old meeting minutes to their own page,
* removed the outdated and confusing link about the Hercules driver,
* updated the manual link to the current online manual, and
* reorganized a lot of other links.
On other pages, I:
* added Crossfade to the page about live GNU/Linux distros
* removed outdated info about MixxxOS
* added info about Native Instruments Traktor controllers to the
hardware compatibility page
* updated compilation instructions for Fedora.
* updated info about using two sound cards in the FAQ

To do:
* Rewrite beginner's guide considering info that is already in manual. I
am also working on revising the manual, especially chapter 3.
* Add prices to hardware compatibility tables
* Update info about controllers where info is available
* Organize sound cards on hardware compatibility page into a table with
info about each OS and the capabilities of the hardware
* add more sound cards
* undicate which controllers bundle sound cards