Everyone,

I use mixxx for on-line DJ work.  I often follow other DJs.  Often, they
use SAMs.  While I far prefer mixxx, there is one thing they are able to do
that I cannot figure out how to.  They are able to take my stream, play it
through theirs, then swap over to their play list when it's time for them
to take over.  I cannot, of the life of me, figure out how to get mixxx to
load in a stream source.  Is there a plugin that may make this possible?  I
looked in the wiki, but couldn't find anything.

If no such plugin exists, what would be involved in creating such a plugin?

Thanks,
Philip Chapman
in one place.