Hi Philip,

Cool, thank you.

First you should backup you ~/.mixxx foder, that you can always set you
installation back to the previous state before you start testing.

Than you may install the latest build from
http://downloads.mixxx.org/builds/master/debug/ and check if you can
reproduce Bug #1496739.

You also may clone and compile your own build

git://github.com/mixxxdj/mixxx.git 1.12

Instructions: http://www.mixxx.org/wiki/doku.php/compiling_on_linux

Than you may test the latest changes in branch:

git checkout -b illuusio-1.12-shoutcast-fixes 1.12
git pull git://github.com/illuusio/mixxx.git 1.12-shoutcast-fixes

If you need help, please ask.

Thank you!

Kind regards, Daniel