Hi Sébastien,

Here my results from am instillation on a German Win XP using
mixxx-2.0-rc1-1.12-git5627-release-x86-en-us.msi
on to of an existing installation.

* The setup seams to be not signed: "Unbekannter Herausgeber"
* Nice Artwork :-) However, it contains the 1.11 Deere Skin
* The XP warning feels to hard for me, compared to the fact that there are
no known issues.
* The End-user license need to be polished.
** No pronotional Tracks
** Line breaks are looking missplaces
** Embedded links are highlighted but not clickable
** "You should have received a copy of" but the copy follows just after.
** It feels wired that the License starts with the external libraries
* Translations are a separate part, but there is no hint what will be the
language without it.
* Translations are 0 kB
* Clicking on "Disk Usage" stalls the setup with a pressed button for
approx 20 s
* After installation I have two "Manual" links in the start menu
* The old uninstaller link remains in Startmenu
* In control panel -> Software is a long list of Mixxx versions I have
testes.
* Uninstall plain "Mixxx" entry works only partial

Kind regards,

Daniel