Hi,

here my view:

* Lets skip 2.0.1
* Cut out a 2.1 branch now, it is already pretty mature and includes a lot
of bugfixes and improvements.
* Start the 2.1 beat phase now and apply only bugfixes to it. We do not
need more features.
* Announce a 2.1 release for KW 11
* Do all planed and pending work for new features in master towards a 2.2.
Release scheduled KW 47.
* Schedule the Release  KW 47 and a 2.2 beta KW 36 (After GSOC 2016)
* If we have something urgent, that is not ready before KW 11, we can
release a 2.1.1 once it is ready.

KW = Week of the year 2016

Will this work for all? Other ideas?

Kind regards,