Hi Be,

I think your latest changes are not that good. In my experiences Mixxx
works nice without any notable crackling with two soundcards and we schould
note that in the general USB paragraph along with the disadvantages and not
hidden in a special soundcards section.

Remember that not every user plays flac files on a pro PA. We have also
users who play YouTube rips at their living room stereo, and for those an
USB thumb type soundcard for preview just suits.

By the way, what are your two soundcard issues? Do we have a bug for it?

Kind regards,

Daniel.