On 09/11/2017 04:00 PM, Daniel Schürmann wrote:
Am 11.09.2017 um 19:21 schrieb Be:
I was using Mixxx to compare my MOTU Ultralite AVB with my RME Babyface Pro (to decide whether to keep the Ultralite and sell the Babyface Pro) by sending Deck 1 to one sound card and Deck 2 to the other. After a while, one of them started crackling. I have not tested again to check if I can reproduce the issue, but I can try.

This sounds like the issue we have if you disable multi-soundcard sync. If this happens on any other setting, we have still an issue in our syncing code. Which Audio API did you use? Could you try it again? Or test your remaining soundcard with your internal soundcard?

In retrospect, I think this may have been a firmware or hardware issue with the MOTU Ultralite AVB. It has happened a randomly a few times since then using only the Ultralite AVB for output. I have contacted MOTU about this, hopefully a firmware update can fix it...