Hi -

> From: Steven Boswell II <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Is that with or without my one-line patch?  Just making sure....because
> adding "if (denoisier.sharpen == 0) return;" to the beginning of
> sharpen_frame() was what it took to speed things up for me...

        Nothing needed to be patched in the CVS version of yuvdenoise - the
        check for sharpen == 0 has been there for some time.   The patch was
        needed at one time for the non-cvs version though.

        Overall though the speedup isn't all that noticeable as the number
        of stages in the pipeline increase.  But still, a speedup where possible
        is always welcome ;)