Hey Kris,

On Sun, 2003-03-16 at 06:20, Kris Boutilier wrote:
>  I'm having what appears to be an interlacing problem with my LML33 capture
> card, particularly when displaying in overlay mode in Xawtv. It seems like
> the overlay is only getting half of the lines of the image, the other half
> remain blank unless I fiddle with the TopField bit in /proc/zoran0. I'm
> capturing from a video camera running on the Composite port. Resizing the
> xawtv window doesn't have any effect, unless I shrink it to the point where
> the other half of the lines aren't displayed... :-)

I assume you're using NTSC? Which CVS checkout (date) are you using,
which revision of each file (zoran_card.c, zoran_driver.c,
zoran_device.c and bt819.c - see driver-zoran/CVS/Entries)? I suggest
trying again with the latest release (0.9.2) or with current CVS, you're
likely using a version of before yesterday, which won't really work yet.
Current CVS should work (that is - it works for me @ PAL).

If it doesn't, please report back and we'll give real help! ;-).

Ronald

--
Ronald Bultje <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Linux Video/Multimedia developer