Hallo

> > Well, if you really want to, take a source RPM from our
> > sourceforge website (http://sf.net/projects/mjpeg/) and compile
> > it (rpm --rebuild ..), or take latest CVS, configure it and dist
> > a tarball plus RPM ("./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr [otheroptions] &&
> > make dist && cp mjpegtools-*.gz /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ && rpm
> > -tb mjpegtools.spec").
>
> The reason why I would like to create a rpm is, because it is easier
> to uninstall a rpm, or does make uninstall work?
As long you have the source tree the make uninstall should work. You
also have to be root to install and uninstall the package.

The only thing I fear that won't be uninstalled are the mjpegtool info
files.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard