Redhat 9.0 can be made to work with a DC10+ out of the box. After having
problems compiling the zoran drivers I found that kudzu will find the
DC10+ and then you can modprobe the right modules. I managed to get it to
capture perfectly. Though thinking about it it wasn;t quite out of the box
because I installed the latest kernel update from redhat.

Tim