Hey Lars,

On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 01:12, Lars Simon wrote:
> -d1 give me just a movie window in the size of -d1 with pictures like -d12
> in the upper part of the window.

Just to be sure, you *are* using lavplay to play back the file, right?
Tools like mplayer, ffplay, etc. won't work. They only play back one
field in two-field mode (interlaced JPEG from these devices is simply
two sequential JPEG fields separately, the decoder has to interleave
them - only lavplay does that correctly as of now).

Ronald

--
Ronald Bultje <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>