On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 05:55:58 +0200
Bernhard Praschinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> azt írta:

> Hallo
>
> > I read this thread and have some additional info. I can record
> > movies with lavrec fine (Marvel G400, Debian Woody, kernel 2.4.21,
> > oss sound modules), but lavplay cannot replay its own recordings
> > (except they were recorded without sound = switch -a 0). The error
> > message is (immediatelly after starting playing):
> Do you have to use the -U option when you record the video ?
Yes, it have been used, i could not record with the integrated via
soundcard without that.  The full command i've used:
lavrec -f a -i t -R l -U -s -m -d 2 -q 50 -C europe-west:34 -v 1
test.avi

The sb128 can record without the -U switch and (as i wrote) can replay
it nice. At the same time, after playing lavplay leaves the sound of
the tuner on, so i have to turn on and off xawtv to turn it off. Is it
a bug?

Hi: Feca