Am Donnerstag, 7. August 2003 19:16 schrieb Ronald Bultje:

> I basically agree with you and therefore propose to move it to
> restricted mode. Anyone against?

No!

Also I like it how transcode handles the archive:

If you go to
http://www.theorie.physik.uni-goettingen.de/pipermail/transcode-users/2003-August/008033.html

for example, you see that all senders have as from the adress of the
malinglist: [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the name of
the author.

So spammers, which harvest the adress from the webpages will send a mail to
the mailinglist, where they are not subscribed.

Al