Hi all!!

Tell please, whether there is a software for detecting movement? I have written to the list motion.sourseforge.net of dispatch and have received the answer, that their software product processes the image with the help only the processor. But I have a device which can digitize video without the help of the processor. Thanks for the answer!

i use capture card PinnacleStudio DC 10 Plus and Linux Video Studio work fine.

Thanks for the answer and very sorry for my bad english!

dmitriy.