(I searched through the mailing list using SF's search, but didn't find
anything, so sorry if this is a duplicate)

I just tried using -f 9 instead of -f 8 as a parameter to create an mpeg2 that
would be compatable with dvdauthor to make a dvd image. However, dvdauthor
complains:

WARN: Skipping sector, waiting for first VOBU...

in a continuous loop, until it decides it cannot determine the file
type/resolution (amongst other things), and seg faults. The reason I post
this on mjpegtools is that the mpeg2 files generated with -f 8 were fine.

If anyone can help, that'd be great. I know I haven't given you alot of
information, so if you need more let me know. Versions are below, as well as
commands used to generate the files via mpeg2enc, mp2enc, and mplex:

dvdauthor: 0.5.3 and 0.5.4
mjpegtools: 1.6.1.90

lav2yuv +n /video/Road*/Final*/Intro.mov | mpeg2enc -n n -q 2 -f 9 -s -r 16 -o
intro.m2v &&
lav2wav +n /video/Road*/Final*/Intro.mov | mp2enc -r 224 -r 48000 -s -o
intro.mp2 &&
mplex -f 9 intro.mp2 intro.m2v -o Intro_%d.mpg

dvddirgen -o dvd-1/
dvdauthor -o dvd-1/ Intro_1.mpg

Rich