Tried mpegtools on Linux, and happily produced useful results.

However, I'm trying to build images for DVD starting with animation
source material generated by a custom Delphi program running under
Windows (using GLScene 3D components).  While my system dual-boots
W2K and Linux, I'm finding I have to switch back and forth like
crazy while I'm working.  The only windows binary for mpeg2enc
I've been able to find on the web is from 1994-- does anyone know
where I can find something a little more up to date?   I'm using
mkstools, so I do have fairly equivalent scripting, but have
no interest in installing cgywin/djgpp on Windows just to build
the tools.  And I can't imagine I'm the first person to ever want
the windows binaries...

On the other hand, I do have this version from 1994-- guess I'll
see if it works.  So ah, what's been added in the last 10 years?
Will I miss anything???

Thanks,

Keith Doyle