Hi there

I'd like to know what could be a max value of frame size to be accepted by a
standalone DVD player (PAL in my case) ?
I am rescanning my family movies S8 and I have a choice for the camera to use
such as :
http://www.adept.net.au/cameras/sony/xcd-sx900_x700.shtml
or the XC-003P which has a lower resolution but is using a 3CCD + C mount
lens for macro....
My guess would be the 3CCD one since I am afraid that anything above 720*576
will be either cropped or source of troubles...
Anyone with a recommandation ?
Thanks