I need to create a Window Media Player compliant avi file from jpeg images on
Windows.
I'm using 1.6.2 mjpetools compiled under cygwin.
I used a command like this as suggested on mjpeghowto manual
jpeg2yuv.exe -v 0 -f 25 -I p -j e:\temp\fra_%%04d.jpg | yuv2lav.exe -v 2 -b
1000 -q 100 -f A -o example.avi
All works fine and the file is generated but Windows Media Player refuses to
play it and also lavinfo isn't able to open it
Thanks