On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Lehmeier Michael wrote:

> I tried a test-compile with the CVS and it didn't work either.
> I am giving up for the moment.

        Hmmm, it should have compiled ok.  I have the cvs version built for
        a dual Opteron-250 system in 64bit mode and wow, is that a fast
        system.

> Thank you for your help.

        You're welcome.  If you would like some assistance in getting the
        cvs version compile please feel free to post the errors and we'll
        try to help get it working for you.