On Sep 24,21:36, Steven M. Schultz wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Sep 2005, Frank Albrecht wrote:

> > I use yuvdenoise for a long time with the options -S and
> > -b.  Are these gone in mjpegtools 1.8.x?
>
>       Yes, they are gone in 1.8 (actually they have been
>       gone in the cvs version for almost 2 years ;)).

I had to use mjpegtools 1.6.x because of several quicktime
issues. I was'nt successfull in using streamer with
libquicktime-0.9.4:

 streamer -t $DAUER -b64 -i Composite1 -n pal -r 25 \
 -s $AUFLOESUNG -o /temp/dvdwork/$DATEINAME.mov \
 -f yv12 -F stereo -R $AUDIO -w $WARTEZEIT

"Speicherzugriffsfehler"

Using libquicktime-0.9.3 streamer works fine. Does anyone know
how to use streamer(xawtv) with libquicktime-0.9.4?

mjpegtools >= 1.7 require libquicktime-0.9.4, I think.

[...]
> > How can I(little) sharpen the video?

>       man y4munsharp

[...]
> > How can I set a black border for the overscan area?

>       y4mshift -b xoff,yoff,xsize,ysize

Thank you very much.

mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Frank Albrecht