Hi,

Nicolas schrieb:

>Here are 2 frames of my noisy video:
>http://www.europephoto.com/info/montage_video/frame.jpg
>http://www.europephoto.com/info/montage_video/frame2.jpg

I have taken frame.jpg scaled it (cubic) to 356x576 and afterwards up
again to 720x576. There was no loss in horizontal resolution. The only
"bad" thing the scaling-kernel (GIMP) did, was a slight phase-shift (1/2
pixel) and some ringing-artefacts-removement (which was easy to
identicaly add again with a horizontal highpass-filter -- but this
process does not add spatial resolution, it only enhances what is
there... And you don't want that type of "enhancement" anyway... So
everything I wrote previously can be savely applied to your images.).

cu
Stefan

--
Gnomemeeting/Netmeeting: callto:ils.seconix.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 131490319