Hallo

> I've been working happily with mjpegtools under FC4, using xawtv to monitor
> input/capture.  Now I've installed FC6, and can't get it to work.

What's the output of v4l-conf ? (v4l-conf -c /dev/video0)

> xawtv
> This is xawtv-3.95, running on Linux/i686 (2.6.18-1.2798.fc6)
> WARNING: v4l-conf is compiled without DGA support.
> WARNING: couldn't find framebuffer base address, try manual
>          configuration ("v4l-conf -a <addr>")
What happens when you add the -nodga option to xawtv ? (or some more of
the aviable -no ..xv ..vm ...)

Is xawtv able to detect a device (option -hwscan)

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ tvtime
I don't know that program, do you have a link ?

> The zr26067 module is loading correctly.  Is the line 'WARNING: v4l-conf is
> compiled without DGA support.' the problem, is it that the livna mjpegtools
> is not good enough and I need to build from source, or is it something
> completely different.
So you can record videos ?
And you load the v4l module in x11 config ?

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard