Hallo

> I'm using the DC10+ card, line input from a wireless camera.
> Unfortunately the wireless camera gets interference from other house
> devices (power supplies, microwave oven, etc), so sometimes the signal
> gets corrupted, and interference appears on its output.
> This seems to de-stabilise anything capturing from the driver, and
> requires applications to be killed and restarted.
When you view the video on a TV is it there also corrupted ?
If yes you should find the problem an eliminate that.
The problem is that the chipset can't sync any more to the frame, an
will stop recording/delivering the data.

> I'm trying to decide/find if this should be detected/handled in the
> software or kernel driver, so bear with me if this is nothing to do with
> the zoran kernel driver, please just tell me so!
Is that problem also existent when you capture with lavrec from mjpegtools ?

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard