On Thu, 2007-28-06 at 17:42 +0200, Bernhard Praschinger wrote:
> How did you try to record the video, it does not work with
> streamer/xawtv. You need to install the mjpegtools and use lavrec.

Thanks,

I had mjpegtools installed, but thought Xawtv would use it.

lavrec works, but I can only get 160x120 captures. I've tried the
following commands:

lavrec -in -g640x480+0+0 test1.qt
lavrec -i=n -g=640x480+0+0 test1.qt
lavrec -i=n -g=640x480+0+0 test1.avi

tried adding -q=80 or --quality=80 this degreded the video badly.

using version 1:1.8.0-0.2ubuntu3

Lance