On Sun, 22 Jun 2008, Bernhard Praschinger wrote:

> Mark Heath wrote:
> > On 12/06/2008, at 11:23 PM, Mark Heath wrote:
> > It would be nice to be able to automate this into one seamless make.
> > If anyone is responsible for the Makefile and configure scripts, I'd
> > like to hear from you to see what we could change to make it build
> > cleanly.
> I think Steven should be able to help you with that problem.

        Very unlikely.  I have absolutely NO interest at all in a universal
        binary for mjpegtools.  Not worth the time and effort.  The source
        is portable and builds easily on both platforms assuming you don't
        break the makefiles or whatever.  Takes a massive 84 seconds to build
        on a quad PowerMac.  even faster on a newer system

        Have fun - patches will be accepted but I'm content with the current
        state of affairs (the encoder doesn't work well anyhow as folks should
        probably be reminded).